How’s My Driving? - Safe Driving Blog Tips
The Talent in Logistics Conference and Awards recently celebrated the ‘best in the business’ of the logistics world at a glittering event.
Ruth Edwards, business manager at Talent in Logistics, highlighted the fact that the awards were a testimony to the unsung heroes found throughout the logistics sector. A sentiment which we too believe is incredibly important. The main aims for this year’s conference and awards were to promote the need to work collaboratively with organisations and individuals to make a difference to the challenges the sector is facing and importantly, to recognise the people without whom the industry would not survive and thrive. Aims which certainly strike a chord with our team at How’s My Driving? as we continue to drive forward our road safety sticker service. By simply signing up to our scheme, companies will be showing how important road safety is to their business and how much they value feedback on their logistics service to help them develop future training programmes.
We were delighted to be asked to sponsor the ‘Training Team of the Year Award’, which this year was won by the well-deserving training team at Eddie Stobart.
Huge congratulations go to all the winners:
21 July 2019
- Best Place to Work; Sainsbury’s Argos
- Collaboration in People Development; Tesco, Scania Training & South Essex College
- Industry Ambassador of the Year; Bethany Fovargue, NOVUS
- Inspirational Leader of the Year; Michael Price, Clipper Logistics
- Instructor of the Year; Matthew Brooks, Rock City Stage Crew
- Innovation in Recruitment; Kuehne + Nagel
- Innovative Training Programme; AO Logistics
- Rising Star of the Year; Tienne Oates, Wincanton
- Training Provider of the Year; GTG Training
- Training Team of the Year; Eddie Stobart
- Forklift Operator of the Year; Kris Scarborough, Wilko
- LGV Driver of the Year; Alex Hudson, JJX Logistics